- Seasonal use of eight Har-Tru clay courts, with no additional court fees
- Game matching and group matching for Singles and Doubles at all levels
- Ability to book recurring lessons in advance (Non-Members may book lessons no more than 24 hours in advance, per time)
- Discounts on private lessons, clinics, events, activities, and more
- Ability to reserve courts 72 hours prior to playing time (Non-Members may only book courts on the day of play)
- Courts are open daily from 8am to 6pm, with Members always having priority (hours may be extended during high season: Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Access to FREE weekly Member clinics when participating in a regular weekly paid activity
- Anyone purchasing a 2017 Individual, Family, or Weekend membership will receive a free Sag Harbor Park Tennis water bottle
TIPS FROM THE PRO
Steve Annacone offers tips for players at Long Island Tennis Magazine's blog. Read more...
- Dealing with Uncertain Conditions (Apr. 17, 2017)
- Serve and Volley Basics (Apr. 10, 2017)
- The Drop Shot (Apr. 3, 2017)
- Hit The Ball Early (Mar. 28, 2017)
- Focus On The Serve and The Return (Mar. 20, 2017)
- Always Have a Game Plan (Mar. 15, 2017)
- Get The Point Started (Mar. 6, 2017)
- Play Every Point Like Match Point (Feb. 27, 2017)
- The Circle of Death (Feb. 21, 2017)
- Three Key Technique Ideas (Feb. 14, 2017)
- Consistent vs. Aggressive (Feb. 6, 2017)
- Follow Through! (Jan. 30, 2017)
- Be Specific (Jan. 23, 2017)
- The Four-Quarter Plan (Jan. 17, 2017)
- Hang In and Fight Through Your Difficult Matches (Jan. 10, 2017)
- Keep The Ball Low (Jan. 2, 2017)
- Footwork for Groundstrokes (Dec. 27, 2017)
- Getting To Your Forehand (Dec. 19, 2017)
The Ultimate Tennis Experience
Welcome to Sag Harbor Park Tennis, a division of Annacone Tennis Management.
Built on the concepts of the highest quality service and value in the Hamptons, Sag Harbor Park Tennis offers a variety of Adult and Junior tennis programs for all ages and levels. We also offer the lowest Membership rates available, with exceptional benefits like Game Matching, discounts on all activities and events, and the ability to book courts in advance.
Please explore the website to see all that Sag Harbor Park Tennis has to offer. For additional information or to sign up for Membership and other programs, you may call or email us.
Sag Harbor Park
Nestled inside Sag Harbor’s Mashashimuet Park, Sag Harbor Park Tennis features 8 Har-Tru Clay Courts, 2 all-weather Hard Courts, and some of the best tennis instruction around.
Over 50 years of tennis teaching experience
Our professional staff provided by Annacone Tennis Management includes current and former ATP Tour Professionals and USPTA & USPTR Professionals with over 50 years of tennis teaching experience. There are a range of pros and prices to suit every need.Learn More